Foreign Accountable Advance Reconciliation Form

A reference number (Txxxx) is required for each reconciliation form in order for it to be processed.

Enter the the form number at the right hand side of this page as the reference number (Txxxx) on your form. 

Foreign Accountable Advance Reconciliation Form


NOTE:  If you have this page marked as a favorite or a bookmark in your internet browser, please ensure you use REFRESH or RELOAD to obtain a unique new number.

Questions? Contact  204-474-7944 or e-mail

Note: This personal information is being collected under the authority of the U of M Act and will be used to maintain a record of all travel claims by University Employees. It is protected by the Protection of Privacy provisions of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act. If you have any questions about the collection, contact the FIPPA Coordinator's Office (204) 474-8339, c/o Archives and Special Collections, 331 Dafoe Library, University of Manitoba, R3T 2N2.