Hardware Requirements for Office 365 ProPlus for Students:
- Windows Server 2008 R2
- Windows Server 2012
- Windows 7 or later
32-bit Office can be installed on 32-bit or 64-bit operating systems and 64-bit Office can only be installed on 64-bit operating systems.
- 1 GHZ or faster x86 or 64-bit processor with SSE2 instruction set.
- 1 GB RAM (32-bit)
- 2 GB RAM (64-bit) recommended for graphics features, Outlook Instant Search, and certain advanced functionality.
- 3 gigabytes (GB) Disk space
- 1024 x 768 Monitor resolution
- A Mac computer with an Intel processor
- Mac OS X version 10.6 or later
- 1 GB of RAM recommended
- 2.5 GB of available hard disk space
- HFS+ hard disk format (also known as Mac OS Extended or HFS Plus)
- DVD drive or connection to a local area network (if installing over a network)
- 1280 x 768 or higher resolution monitor
- Android OS 4.0 or greater
- Android touch enabled smartphones only
USE Office 365 AT LEAST ONCE A MONTH
To keep your free license activated, you need to launch at least one Office application (Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.) at least once every 30 days on each device. Otherwise you will receive this notice.
To reactivate your license, click Sign In, then sign in using your @myumanitoba.ca address and its password.