1. Click Start, type in Software
2. Click on Software Center
3. In Software Center click the Check Box to the left of Cisco Jabber 11.5 or simply the click Jabber.
4. At the bottom right click Install or Install Selected
6. Once its Installed, simply close Software Center.
7. Open the Jabber app on your desktop.
8. Enter your UmnetID and Password. You can select the checkmark next to Sign me in when Cisco Jabber starts.
9. If you see the window, just click Cancel.
10. Once you are logged in you can add contacts to your Jabber Client. In the search Window type the person’s name. When their name pops up click the Add button.
11. When you add your first contact you are prompted for a group to add them to. You need to create a group by click on the New Group button.
12. Give the Group a name and click Create. Then click Add.
Now your users will show up in the Jabber Client.
123 Fletcher Argue
Mon - Fri: 8am to 8pm
230 Neil John Maclean Library
Mon - Fri: 8am to 4:30pm