Frequently Asked Questions - FAQ's

How can I get information about graduate study in the Department of Soil Science?

If you are interested in either the M.Sc. or Ph.D. program offered by the Department of Soil Science, please go to our Graduate Programs page where you can find information about the process of finding a suitable project and advisor and applying to join our department. 

If you have any general questions, please contact:

Lynda Closson
Graduate Program/Office Assistant
Department of Soil Science
University of Manitoba
362 Ellis Building
Winnipeg, MB R3T 2N2
Telephone: 204-474-8153
Fax: 204-474-7642