AIMS AND OBJECTIVES
- To promote the preservation, investigation and publication of
- To organize professional, amateur and lay people interested in Manitoba
- To foster the study and teaching of archaeology throughout the province.
- To enlist the aid of all citizens in reporting, preserving and recording
- To raise money through donations, grants, contracts, etc. to promote the
endeavours of the Society.
The MAS puts out the Manitoba Archaeological Journal (two issues a
year) and the Manitoba Archaeological Newsletter
(four issues a year), which are distributed to all our members.
We maintain an office and reading room at
438-167 Lombard Ave. (Grain
Exchange Building) Please leave a message on
machine at 942-7243 if you have any questions or would like to arrange access to the MAS library.
CLICK HERE to obtain a MAS membership
Manitoba Heritage Network