For a student who is enrolled full-time in the Faculty of Graduate Studies, in any Master’s or Doctoral program delivered by a unit in the Riddell Faculty, with good academic standing who is pursuing studies in natural resources management in Manitoba.
Deadline: September 29, 2017
- is enrolled full-time in the Faculty of Graduate Studies at the University of Manitoba, either in a Master’s or a Ph.D. program delivered by the Clayton H. Riddell Faculty of Environment, Earth, and Resources;
- has achieved a minimum degree grade point average of 3.5 (or equivalent) on the previous 30 credit hours (or equivalent) of study;
- is pursuing studies in natural resources management in Manitoba;
- has submitted the highest quality research proposal, in the opinion of the selection committee; and,
- currently holds, or has been offered, an award valued at $5,000 or more.
COMPLETED APPLICATION FORMS SHOULD BE SUBMITTED TO THE AWARDS SECRETARY, FACULTY OF ENVIRONMENT, EARTH, AND RESOURCES DEAN’S OFFICE, 440 WALLACE BUILDING.