This page lists and briefly describes some of the MCHP resources available and knowledge translation activities. Links are provided to additional detailed information.
- Media Releases - MCHP issues media releases whenever major research is published.
MCHP publishes a variety of documents, which are available online:
- Deliverables - published MCHP reports completed under contract with the Manitoba provincial government.
- Infographics - since 2015, we have developed infographics to share the findings of our deliverables.
- Journal Publications - references and access to on-line abstracts of journal publications by MCHP and MCHP-affiliated authors.
- MCHP Annual Reports - we publish an annual report every year.
- Presentations - a list of presentations by MCHP staff and the location / setting of the presentation.
For more detailed information, please see our Publications and Presentations web page.
Connect With Us On Social Media:
The Need To Know Team
- The Need To KnowTeam - is a collaborative partnership with members from MCHP, Manitoba Health Seniors and Active Living, Regional Health Authorities and other partners.
- Information about upcoming team meetings will be available soon.
Evidence to Action Workshops
- The purpose of this annual workshop is to bring together decision-makers, policy analysts and service planners from a range of government departments and related organizations to discuss the findings of research conducted by MCHP scientists and their partners.