- Wave: Winnipeg's Health and Wellness Magazine. May/June 2011, pg 28. . (Drs. Spencer Gibson, Jude Uzonna, Abdelilah Soussi Gounni)
- Wave: Winnipeg's Health and Wellness Magazine. May/June 2012, pg 22. . (Drs. Afshin Raouf, Donna Wall and Mojgan Rastegar.)
- Wave: Winnipeg's Health and Wellness Magazine. Nov/Dec 2013, pg. 16. . (Dr. Hani El-Gabalawy)
- International Innovation. 2013, pg 91. (www.researchmedia.eu) Linking parasites and septic shock. (Dr. Jude Uzonna)
- Department of Immunology News. August/September 2015.
- Department of Immunology News. October/November 2015.
UM Today. News. October 2015. . (Drs. Jean-Eric Ghia and Jude Uzonna)
- UM Today News. DATE. . (Dr. Gary Kobinger)
- The Medical Post/News. March 15, 2016, pg 15. (Dr. Jean-Eric Ghia)
- Wave: Winnipeg's Health and Wellness Magazine. Sep/Oct 2016. Special Report, Research Manitoba. (Drs. Spencer Gibson and Aaron Marshall on chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL))
- CMAJ. News. May 17, 2016, Vol 188(8), pg 561. Profile: Gary Kobinger - "My goal became to prevent death".
- UM Today News. October 2016. (Dr. Jean-Eric Ghia).
- The University of Manitoba Faculty of Graduate Studies. Spring 2017, Vol. 1. pg. 16. The Fantastic Four: U of M Vanier Scholars. (Mamneet Sheena Manghera, Ph.D. student)
- The Canadian Medical Hall of Fame. Spring 2017. Dr. F. Estelle R. Simons is inducted into The Canadian Medical Hall of Fame.
- Impress Magazine: A Department of Immunology graduate student-run intitative. July 27, 2017. Becoming an Academic Scientist and Starting Your Own Lab: Alumni Interview with Thomas Murooka. (Dr. Thomas Murooka)
- 2015 - onwards Put in links to all Jean-Eric's TV radio and TV broadcasts.
- Qu'est-ce qu'on cherche? English Transcript - Episode I: Research in Canada.
- Qu'est-ce qu'on cherche? English Transcript - Episode 2: Diabetes
- Qu'est-ce qu'on cherche? English Transcript - Episode 3: Asthma
- Qu'est-ce qu'on cherche? English Transcript - Episode 4: Gluten
- Qu'est-ce qu'on cherche? English Transcript - Episode 5: Running
- UM Today. Rady Faculty of Health Sciences. November 20, 2017. (Dr. Jean-Eric Ghia receives his Outreach Award from the University of Manitoba.)
- Wave: Winnipeg's Health and Wellness Magazine. Mar/Apr 2019. The 3,500 Club. (Drs Meghan Azad, Allan Becker and Kent HayGlass with lab technician Bill Stefura)
- Winnipeg Free Press special publication. University of Manitoba. Get to Know Research ... at your University. Focus on Health. (Features Department of Immunology. Cover photo of Dr. Kent HayGlass and Ph.D. students Ian Lewkowich and Laura Bilenki)
- The University of Manitoba Bulletin, March 23, 2006, pg 1. - We're bringing research to life: Ceremony recognizes U of M researchers for patenting new technology (Dr. Alec Sehon and Dr. Glen Lang)
- The University of Manitoba Bulletin, June 15, 2006, pg 1. Proteomics lab opens in Buhler Centre. (Dr. John Wilkins)
- The Faculty of Medicine Annual Report, The Faces of Medicine, Research, 2006-2007 - (Patrick Choy, Sam Kung)
- The University of Manitoba Bulletin, January 11, 2007 - U of M earns four more research chairs; Beta, Cadogan, Marshall and Stetefeld bring total to 47 (Dr. Aaron Marshall)
- The University of Manitoba Bulletin, February 8, 2007 - Brockhouse award recognizes multidisciplinary research (Dr. John Wilkins)
- The University of Manitoba Bulletin, April 19, 2007 - Bolstering Research - CIHR helps diverse projects (Drs. John Gartner, Cindy Ellison and Kent HayGlass)
- The University of Manitoba Bulletin, September 6, 2007, pg. 6. - Lewis helps patients know the enemy (Dr. Keith Lewis)
- The Bulletin, January 10, 2008, pg 5. - Simons bolsters patient treatment (Dr. Estelle Simons)
- The Bulletin, March 6, 2008, pg 3. - Immunology Grows (new departmental space on the 4th floor of the Apotex Centre)
- The Bulletin, April 3, 2008, pg 6. - What has a Canada Research Chair Meant for You? Researchers talk about how the CRC Program has transformed the University of Manitoba (Dr. Kent HayGlass)
- The Bulletin, July 19, 2008 - Pee is for Proteomics (Dr. Peter Nickerson)
- The Bulletin, September 19, 2008 - (Dr. Aaron Marshall)
- The Winnipeg Free Press (supplement), Saturday, September 27, 20087. The Manitoba Institute of Child Health 4th Annual Child Health Research Day, October 1 and 2, 2008. Fostering and mentoring students in a team environment. (Dr. Kent HayGlass)
- New Frontiers in Immunology 2009 Sept (Program)
- University of Manitoba ResearchLife. Winter 2009, Volume 1. pg. 4. Immunology Research Expanding: The Immunology Research Facility.
- University of Manitoba ResearchLife. Winter 2009, Volume 1. pg. 18. Biopsies Beware. (Drs. Peter Nickerson and David Rush)
- Department of Immunology, University of Manitoba, September 4, 1998. The Immunology News. (Other newsletters available from 1999 and 2000)
- The Winnipeg Free Press, October 25, 1998. p.26. Advertisement for SciTrek 98. (See Department of Immunology's The Immunology News of September 4, 1998 in which Department's participation is described.)
The Early Years: 1969-1979
- The Winnipeg Tribune, Friday, August 22, 1969, pg. 1 - Thirty-five Montreal scientists moving to Winnipeg
- The Gazette (Montreal), Saturday, August 23, 1969 - Scientific group leaves city en masse
- The Brandon Sun, Tuesday, August 26, 1969. pg. 12 - First immunology department set up
- Winnipeg Free Press, Tuesday, July 14, 1970 - Scientists Attempt to Solve Transplant Rejection Puzzle (international symposium held at Minaki, Ontario). Photo.
- The Alumni Journal. Immunology. University of Manitoba, Fall, 1970, Vol. 31, No. 1
- The Winnipeg Tribune. Research puts Manitoba on medical map (includes photo of Drs. Kam S. Tse and Alec Shon), Saturday, September 16, YEAR pg. 15
- The Montreal Star, October 18, 1972. Doctors Claim Research Endangered: Scientists may be forced to emigrate
- The Montreal Star, October 18, 1972. Need for creative research stressed.
- Medical Research Council (MRC) News Release, Friday, September 14, 1973. MRC Group in Allergy Research. Includes biographies of Alec Sehon, Kam S. Tse, Brian Carter, Arnold Froese and Fred Kisil.
- CentreScope, Health Sciences Centre, Winnipeg, Man., April, 1974, Vol. 2, No. 8 - Sciences Building Opens
- The Winnipeg Tribune, July 18, 1975, pg. 15. U of M faces 'serious' cuts in research.