The Department of Physiology & Pathophysiology Award for Excellence Prize for the academic year 2016-2017 is now open to application from eligible students. Please submit your completed application to the Department General Office (432BMSB) no later than 3:00 pm on September 30th, 2016.
The following five awards are available:
- Larry Jordan Award for Excellence in Neurophysiology
- Edwin Kroeger Award for Excellence in Cellular Physiology
- Grant Pierce Award for Excellence in Cardiovascular Physiology
- Janice Dodd Award for Excellence in Endocrine Physiology
- Newman Stephens Award for Excellence in Respiratory or Molecular Physiology
To be eligible for an award, the applicant must be a student who:
Applications will consist of:
The prize may be held concurrently with any other award. A student may NOT hold this prize more than once.
The names of the successful candidates will be announced at the Student Awards Celebration that will coincide with the Department Holiday Pot Luck being held on Monday, December 19th, 2016.
Questions can be directed to the Department Office.