The Department of Physiology & Pathophysiology Award for Excellence Prize for the academic year 2019-2020 is now open to application from eligible students. Please submit your completed application to the Department General Office no later than 3:00 pm on October 10th 2019.
The following five awards are available:
- Larry Jordan Award for Excellence in Neurophysiology
- Edwin Kroeger Award for Excellence in Cellular Physiology
- Grant Pierce Award for Excellence in Cardiovascular Physiology
- Janice Dodd Award for Excellence in Endocrine Physiology
- Newman Stephens Award for Excellence in Respiratory or Molecular Physiology
To be eligible for an award, the applicant must be a student who:
Applications will consist of:
Format of the application:
All documents should be combined in order into one single pdf. The name of the pdf should be your full name. The pdf should then be submitted to the following email with the subject line reading Award for Excellence 2019-2020:
Please note that hand-written and/or hand-delivered applications will not be accepted.
The prize may be held concurrently with any other award. A student may NOT hold the same prize more than once.
The names of the successful candidates will be announced at the Student Awards Celebration that will coincide with the Department Holiday Pot Luck being held on Monday, December 9th, 2019.
Questions can be directed to the Department Office.