We accept student into the Asper Co-op program once per year in the Fall.
- September 12th 2017 - Accounting CPA Students - Deadline for students wanting to participate in CPA (Chartered Professional Accountant) (occurs in Fall).
- September 27th 2017 - All Students/Any Major - Final Deadline - (*including if you missed the early CPA and Actuary deadline - you should still apply for co-op for summer recruitment)
Your application through the Career Portal has three steps:
- Register for an account on the Asper Career Portal. Click on "Co-op Application Form" on the right-hand side of the screen. Fill in all required fields and submit your application.
- Complete the online "Co-op Application Form" and submit your application.
- Sign up for a Group Interview. Important: Your application will not be complete until you sign-up and attend a "Group Interview".
- In the Career Portal, click on the "Events Tab" and then "Workshops + Events" to RSVP to a Group Interview date/time of your choice
- The Group Interview is an opportunity for us to meet you in person to determine your suitability for the co-op program, in a peer-group environment. Please dress appropriately, as you would for an interview.
Upon completion of your Group Interview, the Co-op office will notify each student by e-mail as to the status of their application.