The University of Manitoba's
Contribution to the Allied War Effort
This is the place where you can find information on persons who had the distinction
of serving in World War II after attending, teaching or working at the University of Manitoba. The Second World War was the costliest war in
history. Over the course of six years, millions of people perished. The armed forces of Canada, Great Britain, and the United States played a
key role in winning the war for the Allies.
The information in this database was compiled to the best of our ability from public sources, but is not considered definitive. Please contact us if you have further information regarding University of Manitoba students, faculty, or staff who served in World War II.
This website was researched and developed by:
- Julianna Trivers -- database research
- Meaghan Buchanan -- database research, website design
- Scott Goodine -- database research
- Jared Whiklo -- database design
- Brian Hubner -- concept origination
- Shelley Sweeney -- administration