H1N1 Flu Virus UPDATE
The University of Manitoba has established a Pandemic Planning Committee to coordinate the development and implementation of pandemic preparedness, response, and recovery plans for the University. This web site and its pages are maintained to provide you with information relating to the following:
General Information (i.e. frequently asked questions, guidelines, fact sheets, list of symptoms, protection measures, self care guides, etc.):
University of Manitoba pandemic preparedness information:
- Institutional Pandemic Preparedness Plan (IPPP) (Downloadable documents)
- Institutional Goals
- Planning assumptions
- How will the U of M communicate with me?
- U of M pandemic planning committee
- Facility Poster (PDF)
- JUMP Illness Self Reporting (PDF)
Information for University faculty and instructors:
- Instructor Information (PDF)
- Faculty application for deferred examnations (Doc)
- Student request for deferred exams and voluntary withdrawls (PDF)
Information for Unversity employees:
- Responsibilities of staff
- U of M supervisor and employee FAQ (PDF)
- IST Work From Home Procedure (PDF)
- U of M Hand Sanitizer Guideline (PDF)
Information for Unversity students:
If you have questions or would like to request additional information please contact the University of Manitoba Office of Risk Management at 272-1631 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Further communication about the University's pandemic plan(s) and ongoing updates will be available through this web space, H1N1 Flu Virus web space, and in announcements through email and other means.
Winnipeg, MB R3T 2N2 Canada