The annual Career Fair at the University of Manitoba is co-hosted by Career Services and the Asper School of Business Career Development Centre. In 2019, more than 100 exhibitors participated and over 2800 students entered the career fair over the two-day event.
Benefits for Exhibitors
- Connect with undergraduate, Master and PhD students from all faculties and programs at the University of Manitoba eager to learn about your organization and potential employment opportunities.
- Market your organization to thousands of qualified students at this high-profile two day event and increase your brand awareness among the student body.
- Recruit students for full-time, part-time and summer positions or volunteer opportunities.
- Educate students on the knowledge, skills and attributes you look for as an employer.
- Register for the 2020 Career Fair and find the right people for your organization.
Registration is open! We welcome you to take a moment to review the steps below and complete the registration form on Step 3. When your registration is approved you will receive a confirmation email. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact Zachary LeClerc, Career Fair Coordinator by phone at 204-474-8284 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also register your organization on careerCONNECT to receive notices about upcoming events.
Students & Alumni
Are you looking to connect with employers and investigate potential opportunities?
Are you looking for a summer, part-time or full-time job?
Do you want to learn more about graduate and certificate programs?
JOIN us for the 2020 Career Fair!
Students, mark your calendars and plan to attend this annual January event.
- Expand your understanding of industries, companies and how your education and experience connects to opportunities
- Increase your understanding of the knowledge, skills and attributes employers look for in future employees
- Learn about employment opportunities: full-time, part-time, co-op and summer positions
- Discover graduate and certificate programs that will provide you with specialized knowledge and increase the potential for career advancement
- Open to all University of Manitoba students and alumni
List of 2020 Exhibitors
An asterix (*) denotes that the employer will be attending both days of the 2020 Career Fair.
All 2020 Exhibitors
|Wednesday January 15, 2020
||Thursday January 16, 2020
- AGI Westfield*
- Altus Group*
- Arcane Horizon Inc.*
- Assiniboine Community College*
- BDO Canada LLP*
- Bison Transport
- Bold Commerce*
- Camp Arnes*
- Canada Border Services Agency*
- Canada Revenue Agency*
- Canadian Armed Forces - Naval and Army Reserve*
- Canadian Blood Services*
- Canadian Coast Guard*
- Canadian Food Inspection Agency*
- Canadian Grain Commission*
- Canadian Red Cross*
- Centre de Sante Saint-Boniface*
- Chantiers jeunesse*
- Child and Family Services of Western Manitoba
- City of Winnipeg*
- CPA Manitoba*
- CPHR Manitoba*
- Crown-Indigenous Relations and Northern Affairs Canada*
- DGH Engineering Ltd.*
- EMCO Corporation
- Employment and Social Development Canada*
- Epic Opportunities*
- Explore Program
- Frontier Supply Chain Solutions Inc.
- FWS Group of Companies
- God's Lake Narrows First Nation School Board*
- GoodLife Fitness
- Government of Manitoba, Sustainable Development Wildfire Program*
- Health Sciences Centre - Volunteer Services
- HyLife Ltd.*
- Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada*
- Insurance Institute - Career Connections
- Kenora-Rainy River Districts Child and Family Services*
- Konica Minolta Business Solutions (Canada) Ltd.
- Life's Journey Inc.
- Liquor, Gaming and Cannabis Authority of Manitoba*
- Magellan Aerospace, Winnipeg
- Manitoba Career Prospects*
- Manitoba Civil Service Commission*
- Manitoba Hydro*
- Manitoba Public Insurance
- MB Healthcare Providers Network*
- McCain Foods Canada*
- Miller Environmental Corporation*
- MNP LLP*
- New Directions for Children, youth, Adults & Families
- Northwestern Health Sciences University*
- Novid Inc.
- Parks Canada Agency*
- PCL Constructors Canada Inc.*
- PERI Formwork Systems Inc.*
- Pollard Banknote Limited*
- Prairie Indigenous Knowledge Exchange Network (PIKE-Net)
- Price Industries
- Princess Auto Ltd*
- Public Service Commission of Canada | La Commission de la fonction publique du Canada*
- Pulford Community Living Services
- Reaching E-Quality Employment Services (REES)
- Red River Behavioral Health*
- Roquette Canada Ltd.*
- Royal Canadian Mounted Police*
- Shawenim Abinoojii Inc.*
- Sigfusson Northern Ltd.
- Simaril Inc.
- STEP Services Program, Department of Economic Development and Training
- Stu Clark Centre For Entrepreneurship*
- The Mosaic Company*
- The North West Company*
- Thunder Bay Police Service*
- Tim Hortons Foundation Camps*
- Turning Leaf Inc.*
- Ubisoft Winnipeg
- University of Manitoba, Human Resources*
- University of Saskatchewan, Graduate and Postdoctoral Studies*
- University of Toronto, MSc in Sustainability Management*
- Veterans Affairs Canada*
- Vidir Solutions*
- Volunteers in Healthcare*
- Winnipeg Police Service
- WISE Kid-Netic Energy*
- Workers Compensation Board of Manitoba
The 2020 Career Fair is co-hosted by Career Development Centre, Asper School of Business and Career Services, Student Affairs.
STUDENTS MAXIMIZE YOUR CAREER FAIR EXPERIENCE.
Prepare NOW! View our videos and webshops below. Attend a Resume Writing or Career Fair Prep Workshop.
- Post your opportunities for FREE!
- View opportunites available for Volunteer, Summer, Part-time, Full-time, Co-op positions.
- Register for upcoming employment workshops.
- Book an appointment with an Employment Advisor.
Learn about Career Fairs, workshops and other events hosted by Career Services.