Missed the deadline? Please register as a new Work-Study employer (see below) to be added to our email list.
Important dates to remember:
| July 7
|| Work-Study Position Submission deadline
| July 7-21
|| Job posting approval/denial confirmation
| September 18
|| Student applications released to employers
| October 20
|| Hiring deadline for Round 1 & 2
| March 9, 2018
|| End date for all Work-Study positions
Registration & Job Submission Instructions:
- For returning Work-Study Employers (from 2016-17):
- Log-in to your existing CareerCONNECT account.
- Navigate to "Work-Study", then "Job Postings", then "All Job Postings" where you can choose to:
- repost / edit past postings
- post a new job from a blank template
- Submit posting and wait for the confirmation email.
- Complete the Employer Registration Form.
Please allow 1-2 business days for CareerCONNECT account set-up or Work-Study portal access.
- Once you receive a confirmation email containing your account details, follow the provided instructions on how to submit your Work-Study project/position application.
- Employer Registration deadline: Friday, June 30, 2017 at 4:30 PM
- Work-Study Position Submission deadline: Friday, July 7, 2017 at 4:30 PM
For details about the Work-Study program, processes and timeline, please view the Work-Study Employer Info Package. Questions? Please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org