What is IT?
- Located at the University of Manitoba the program provides a support network designed to increase student success.
Who is Eligible?
- Aboriginal (First Nation, Métis, Inuit) students at the University of Manitoba admitted to the Faculty of Law.
- Admission to Law requires a minimum of 60 credit hours and a LSAT test that must be completed prior to application to the Faculty.
What Services Are Provided?
- Tutorial and peer supports.
- Financial assistance may be available in form of bursaries and scholarships.
For More Information: