Use UM Careers to initiate SFBs for New Assistance and Extensions of Assistance. 

A user manual and training tutorial are located in the "Reference" window of your Hiring Manager tab in UM Careers.

Until further notice, only Changes to GL(s), Changes to Amounts and Terminations on existing awards will be processed via the web-based form found in JUMP, by clicking on the Staff tab, followed by clicking on the Human Resources tab and by clicking on the Scholarships, Fellowships & Bursaries link in the frame.


Payment Methods for Research Grants