Checklist: Leaving Manitoba Temporarily

Are you leaving Manitoba temporarily to vacation, work or study? If so, there are a few items to consider before you leave, during your trip and after your return.

Download the checklist and frequently asked questions, such as, What do I need to do in the event of a medical emergency while travelling? Or, What do I do if my prescription won't be enough for the duration of my trip?

If you have additional questions about your out-of-Manitoba coverage, please contact Great-West Life at 1-800-957-9777 and ask to speak to a client service representative in the Out-of-Country Claims Department. Have your policy number and ID handy as you will be required to provide this information.