If you would like to transfer ownership of your personal Mobile Device to the University of Manitoba, read these instructions:
1. Contact the IST Service Desk at 204-474-8600 or email email@example.com. The Telephone Office will help determine if they can process a transfer of ownership. The Telephone Office can transfer a cell phone from the personal account of an existing Bell Mobility or BellMTS customer, to the corporate account of the University of Manitoba.
2. You will be provided an order form to complete - if you are also transferring the associated hardware, this form still needs to be completed.
3. Once the Telephone Office receives the signed form, they will provide any additional instructions needed and process the transfer of your personal cell phone to the corporate account.
4. You will be moved to corporate pricing from present consumer price plan.
5. The monthly mobile invoice will now be sent directly to the Telephone Office. The amount will be charged back to the department on their FOAP through the monthly Telecomm invoice.
123 Fletcher Argue
Mon - Fri: 8am to 8pm
230 Neil John Maclean Library
Mon - Fri: 8am to 4:30pm
New! Submit requests & check ticket status online at: umanitoba.ca/ist/service_catalogue/