Recent Interests / Undertakings:
- Connectomics and Other Fires. Forthcoming from University of Regina Press Oskana poetry series in 2022
- Connectomics: Poems of the Brain (IRON, UK, 2017)
- Connectomics, a limited edition, artist-designed chapbook (JackPine, 2015)
- In the Tiger Park, a poetry collection (Coteau, 2014)
- Critical editions of Over Prairie Trails (Tecumseh, 2011) and Settlers of the Marsh (2006), both by Frederick Philip Grove
- Wolf Tree (Coteau 2007), a poetry collection. This book won two Manitoba Book Awards and was a finalist for the Gerald Lampert Award and the Pat Lowther Award
- Essays on aspects of Canadian literature recently published or forthcoming:
- “Fine Red Threads: Identity and Dislocation in Lisa Bird-Wilson’s Just Pretending.” Commonwealth Essays and Studies 42.2, 2020.
- “Victor Cicansky’s Post-Prairie Imaginings.” Victor Cicansky: The Gardener’s Universe. MacKenzie Art Gallery, 2019.
- “Imagined Hearts: Dianne Warren, Connie Gault, Bonnie Burnard, and Marliss Wesseler.” The Literary History of Saskatchewan Vol. 3. Coteau, 2018
- “Writing as Disguise” [Afterword to Fox by Margaret Sweatman]. Turnstone, 2017.
- Essays also in Journal of Canadian Studies 49.2 (2016), Material Culture in Canada (Wilfrid Laurier UP, 2015), The Oxford Handbook to Canadian Literature (Oxford UP, 2015), “Afterword” to an edition of Frederick Niven’s novel The Flying Years (Wilfrid Laurier UP, 2015).