How do I receive credit for courses I have taken from another university?  

In order to obtain an official listing of transfer credits, students must apply for admission to the U of M. If accepted, the Evaluations Office assesses their courses and decides upon which may be used toward a degree at the U of M. Click here for a list of courses from other post-secondary institutions that are already approved for credit in Sociology and Criminology.