How do I declare a major in Sociology or Criminology?

To declare a major in Sociology or Criminology students simply select ‘Sociology’ or ‘Criminology’ using the Aurora system.

All students who have completed 60 credit hours of coursework are encouraged to declare a Major and Minor. Only one Major and one Minor may be declared (although they can be changed to a different subject field at some later date prior to graduation). Criminology courses are Sociology courses, so students cannot major in Criminology and Minor in Sociology (or complete a double honours in Sociology and Criminology).