When do I go see a Faculty of Arts advisor and when do I request to see a Department of Sociology and Criminology advisor?

Students should see an advisor in the Faculty of Arts for all questions about their degree as a whole (e.g., to ensure that all their electives are acceptable for credit for their degree program, to confirm that they are on track to satisfy all Bachelor of Arts degree requirements, etc.). Sociology and Criminology advisors can only advise students on matters related to their Sociology and Criminology courses. For all other issues, students should see a Faculty of Arts advisor.