The department of Civil Engineering has many ways for students to get involved in extra-curricular opportunities. Student groups are a great way to meet other Engineering students and develop strong social circles while gaining experience and knowledge.
Why join a student group?
• Meet new people and develop friendships
• Learn new skills
• Practical application of engineering knowledge
• Build your resume. Employers like to hire students who join student groups
• Some groups have opportunities for travel
• Guest speakers and networking events
Click on the links below to find out more information about these groups:
For more information about student groups, please contact:
UMES Vice Stick Internal
Phone: (204) 474-6362
Email | E2-292 EITC