Department of Immunology, University of Manitoba
455 Apotex Centre, 750 McDermot Ave. TEL. 204 789 3745
MesoScale Discovery QuickPlex SQ 120 Instrument
This instrument facilitates highly efficient biomarker assays to detect a wide range of analytes in biological fluids or cell extracts. The Mesoscale detection system consists of electrochemiluminescent tags and ultra-sensitive CCD cameras which yield high sensitivity and wide dynamic range. The major benefits of the service include:
- onsite expertise is in place for conduct of your assays
- enhanced assay sensitivity and linearity
- high throughput enabling large studies
- rapid assay turnaround time
A complete list of ready to use assays is available at: www.mesoscale.com. Custom designed kits are also available. We can assist with assay development and validation.
Please contact us for customization to your requirements.
FEES: Users may conduct assays themselves and have their assay plates read by the Core Technician (we offer training) or provide samples for the Core Technician to run.
- Assay read-only: $50 per assay plate (single or multiplex)
- Perform entire assay with user-provided samples: $50/hour (4 hour maximum per plate).
- Assay read-only: $100 per assay plate (single or multiplex)
- Perform entire assay with user-provided samples: $100/hour (4 hour maximum per plate).