Call Number: Mss Sc 61
Title: Conservative Club of Greater Winnipeg fonds.
Extent: 0.13 m of textual records.
Administrative history: The Conservative Club
of Greater Winnipeg (CCGW) was organized in 1880. Among the founding
members were Captain Thomas Scott, first Vice-President and Mayor
Alexander Logan, Second Vice-President.
Custodial history: The fonds was donated to University
of Manitoba Archives & Special Collections by Geoff Dixon for
the Conservative Club in 1981.
Scope and content: The fonds consists of records
of the CCGW from 1952 to 1976. Included are membership lists, notices
of meetings, minutes, president's reports, financial records, general
correspondence, and the CCGW's constitution.
Restrictions: There are no restrictions on this
Accruals: No further accruals to this fonds are
Finding aid: Finding aid is currently unavailable.