Only papers presented at one of the Linguistic Circle of Manitoba & North
Dakota's Annual Meetings are considered.
must be revised for publication, i.e., equipped
with footnotes, proper documentation, etc.
3. Titles are to remain as close
as possible to those of the original presentations.
4. Papers may be in either English
5. The maximum length is 4,000-5000
words, including endnotes and bibliography.
6. All papers should be in compliance
with the latest MLA style of parenthetical references
in the text.
7. Footnotes are to be used sparingly
and placed at the end of the text.
8. A bibliography must be supplied.
9. Securing permission for lengthy
quotations will be the responsibility of the author.
10. All submissions will be refereed
by two readers.
11. Papers should be e-sent as
an attachment file in ms-word format to the LCMND President
in office at the time of any given annual conference.
12. Each paper,
upon its final acceptance, will be will be published as an html file
on the Linguistic Circle’s website.
13. Papers will be posted
in pdf format only if authors are willing to prepare
their submission as such.
14. Power-Point presentations
are also accepted, but must be accompanied by an
abstract updated with the required bibliographical information.
15. The DEADLINE for
submissions for LCMND e-Journal volumes is usually
the 31st of December of
the year of the Conference.