Use Xpressconnect to automatically set up a U of M WiFi connection on your device. You can do this when on campus or from home so that your device is configured and ready to use the U of M WiFi when you arrive.
Please note that you must have an active UMnetID to use Xpressconnect.
Follow the directions below to connect to U of M WiFi
1. Review the End-User License Agreement, and when ready to proceed
2. Check to indicate your acceptance
3. Click Start
Xpressconnect will auto-detect your device type and show the appropriate instructions for you to follow.
4. Click the link to download
5. Run the configuration utility
6. Once the app has been installed and launched, select the network to connect to (Staff or Student)
7. Then click Continue
8. Check the box to automatically submit credentials
9. For username students enter your MyUmanitoba email address and staff enter your UMnetID.
10. Enter your UM password.
11. Click Continue
12. Click Yes to install the UM security certificate
13. Xpressconnect will proceed to configure your device and connect you to the UM WiFi. Once connection is successful click Done
123 Fletcher Argue
Mon - Fri: 8am to 8pm
230 Neil John Maclean Library
Mon - Fri: 8am to 4:30pm
New! Submit requests & check ticket status online at: umanitoba.ca/ist/service_catalogue/