1. If you lose your mobile device or it is stolen, contact the IST Service Desk at 204-474-8600 or email email@example.com.
2. The Telephone Office will immediately suspend usage with Bell to prevent any unauthorized charges (You are responsible for any charges incurred until the Telephone Office is notified).
3. The Telephone Office will contact Bell to have the lost or stolen device marked as stolen so that the device cannot be used with another carrier.
4. The Telephone Office will determine if you are eligible within your existing Bell Mobility contract to upgrade your device at this time and any penalties that may apply.
5. The Telephone Office will assist with either upgrading your device or obtaining a loaner or rental device for the remainder of your contract term.
123 Fletcher Argue
Mon - Fri: 8am to 8pm
230 Neil John Maclean Library
Mon - Fri: 8am to 4:30pm
New! Submit requests & check ticket status online at: umanitoba.ca/ist/service_catalogue/