This celebrates support staff members who have exhibited a high level of initiative, dedication and cooperation in their service to students, faculty, staff and the general public. Award winners may be eligible for subsequent awards after three years.
- Advocates for their clients to ensure the best possible service
- Demonstrates initiative and creativity in improving procedures, practices, productivity, and service levels that anticipate client needs and interests
- Exhibits a desire to improve service by continuously expanding knowledge and skills
- Promotes a positive work environment, characterized by respect, support, trust, and collegiality
- Supports Indigenous achievement at the University
- At least 2 years of service at the U of M