To come on exchange to the Asper School of Business you must be enrolled at one of our partner schools. Your home university must first nominate you to go on exchange, so you will need to contact them for details on the application procedure. Applications are submitted using an online application system. The link will be sent directly to schools and students once they have been nominated.
Once accepted, an acceptance letter will be sent to you and your home university via email. All students should connect with the Canadian consulate in their home country to find information on entry and visa requirements to Canada.
- April 1 for September start date
- September 1 for January start date
- Contact your exchange coordinator at your home university and receive nomination from your university.
- Complete the online application form (this will be sent to you once you have been nominated to the Asper School of Business.) Make sure to upload the required information: English proficiency test results (if applicable; please check to see if your home country is exempt) and official transcripts.
- Most exchange students choose to live on campus in one of the University of Manitoba’s on campus residences. If you are interested please complete the online application. Due to limited availability, we suggest that students apply for residence as soon as they are nominated to the Asper School of Business – you do not have to wait to be accepted to apply.