Why this program?
If you’ve posted an article, created a YouTube video or shared a quote on facebook you’ve developed and shared content. But effective content strategy and marketing requires a process that will provide repeatable results and help achieve corporate objectives.
This content strategy and planning program will provide structure and meaning to your content creation and deployment. No more random posts with mixed results. You'll learn how to design a scalable process for engineering and deploying content to reach your target audience and turn them from suspects to prospects to clients.
Through this program, you will learn to:
- Build a content management framework to achieve meaningful results
- Map your content strategy to your buyer persona(s) and their stage of the marketing funnel
- Build your content marketing team and organizational structure to meet your content management systems and workflow
- Master the art of high impact visualization to tell your brand story and engage your audience
- Create high quality content for multi-channel delivery, optimized for conversion
- Identify and analyze content performance against strategic KPI’s
Who should attend?
This program is designed for marketers and content planners who have a solid understanding of marketing fundamentals, tools and tactics, and are looking to build their content library and content marketing process for repeatable results.
Christine Dubyts, President, Dubyts Communications Inc.
Christine Dubyts is President of Dubyts Communications Inc., a full-service marketing and communications company offering consulting, graphic design, web design and new media marketing to companies and associations across Canada. An experienced speaker, trainer and consultant, Christine's passion is discovering an attribute each client can own and helping them live it and communicate it with purpose.
Do you have 10 or more team members who would benefit from taking this program? Many of our open enrolment programs can be customized for your team and delivered exclusively to your organization. Find out more about our custom programs by contacting us today at 204-946-0232 or via email at ExecEdInfo@umanitoba.ca.