Why this program?
Social media can be a valuable tool for marketing and engagement in your organization. With social platforms taking increasingly important roles in today’s digital landscape, organizations can leverage opportunities to provide their stakeholders with relevant and timely information that creates brand awareness and community engagement.
You'll learn not only the best tools to execute your social media strategy, but how to implement an effective social media strategy that integrates with your organization's overall marketing strategy. You'll identify the nuances of marketing in a digitally savvy world, challenges that social media presents and practices to manage them effectively.
Through this program, you will:
- Understand the essentials of social media marketing and how social media and content marketing work together to create a successful digital marketing strategy
- Identify your organizations readiness for implementing social media
- Discover how to create a social media marketing strategy that will be a powerful part of your organization’s overall marketing strategy
- Identify measurement strategies to track and measure your social media efforts in a valuable way
- Identify your relevant social media platforms and when to employ them
Who should attend?
This program is designed for those with a basic understanding of existing social media platforms who want to understand how to make their social media efforts more meaningful with measurable ROI and that will contribute to the organization’s overall marketing strategy.
Christine Dubyts, President, Dubyts Communications Inc.
Christine Dubyts is President of Dubyts Communications Inc., a full-service marketing and communications company offering consulting, graphic design, web design and new media marketing to companies and associations across Canada. An experienced speaker, trainer and consultant, Christine's passion is discovering an attribute each client can own and helping them live it and communicate it with purpose.
Do you have 10 or more team members who would benefit from taking this program? Many of our open enrolment programs can be customized for your team and delivered exclusively to your organization. Find out more about our custom programs by contacting us today at 204-946-0232 or via email at ExecEdInfo@umanitoba.ca.