A close up shot of a woman's hands on top of a stack of documents with a calculator in hand.


What we offer

Pay information for former UM employees

  • A woman writing on a notebook in front of a computer.
  • If your employment with the University of Manitoba has ended and you have questions about the following:

    • T4 slips
    • Past payroll stubs
    • Requesting a Record of employment (ROE)

    Please email payroll@umanitoba.ca.

Contact us

Financial Services
406 Administration Building
66 Chancellor's Circle
University of Manitoba, Fort Garry Campus
Winnipeg, MB R3T 2N2 Canada