UM Annual Career Fair
Tuesday and Wednesday January 17 and 18, 2023 | Times to be finalized
UMSU University Centre (In-Person)
65 Chancellor's Circle
The Annual Career Fair at the University of Manitoba is co-hosted by Career Services, the Asper School of Business Career Development Centre and the Price Faculty of Engineering. The last time this fair was in-person, in 2020, more than 100 exhibitors participated and over 2800 students and alumni entered the career fair over the two-day event.
Students and alumni
Are you looking to connect with employers and investigate potential opportunities? Are you looking for a summer, part-time or full-time job? Do you want to learn more about graduate and certificate programs?
JOIN us for the 2022 Career Fair!
Students, mark your calendars and plan to attend this annual January event.
- Expand your understanding of industries, companies and how your education and experience connects to opportunities
- Increase your understanding of the knowledge, skills and attributes employers look for in future employees
- Learn about employment opportunities: full-time, part-time, co-op and summer positions
- Discover graduate and certificate programs that will provide you with specialized knowledge and increase the potential for career advancement
- Open to all University of Manitoba students and alumni
Thank you to the supporters of the UM Career Fair.
Limited spots are still available for platinum, gold, and silver exhibitors.
Thank you to all the exhibitors who participated in our 2022 Virtual UM Career Fair!
Information for Exhibitors
Benefits of being an exhibitor
- Connect with students and alumni from all faculties and programs at the University of Manitoba eager to learn about your organization and potential employment opportunities.
- Market your organization to thousands of qualified students and alumni at this high-profile event and increase your brand awareness among the student body.
- Recruit students and alumni for full-time, part-time and summer positions or volunteer opportunities.
- Educate students and alumni on the knowledge, skills and attributes you look for as an employer.
- Register for the 2022 Career Fair and find the right people for your organization.
Registration will open in October 2022!
We welcome you to take a moment to review the resources below and complete the registration webform. Exhibitors will receive an automated email from the system outlining their selection upon submission. Exhibitors will then receive a confirmation of registration email within 2-3 business days, confirming receipt of the registration webform and outlining next steps. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact Zachary LeClerc, Career Fair Coordinator by phone at 204-474-8284 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also register your organization on careerCONNECT to receive notices about upcoming events.