ASE Career Fair
Wednesday, October 7, 2020 | 10:00 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.
Careers4Canada powered by CareerEco Virtual Fair Platform
The annual ASE Career Fair at the University of Manitoba is coordinated by Career Services, the Faculty of Agriculture Student Organization (FASO) and the University of Manitoba Engineering Society (UMES). In 2019, more than 70 exhibitors participated and over 1200 entered the career fair.
Students and alumni
Are you looking to connect with employers and investigate potential opportunities? Are you looking for a summer, part-time or full-time job? Do you want to learn more about graduate and certificate programs?
JOIN us for the 2021 Career Fair!
Students, mark your calendars and plan to attend this annual October event.
- Expand your understanding of the industries and companies that employ students and graduates from the faculties of Agricultural and Food Sciences, Science and Engineering
- Increase your understanding of the knowledge, skills and attributes employers look for in future employees
- Learn about types of employment: full-time, part-time, co-op and summer positions
- Open to all University of Manitoba students and alumni interested in opportunities in these industry sectors
Check out this account creation and plaform walkthrough hosted by the folks at CareerEco.
2021 Platinum, Gold, and Silver Exhibitors
All 2020 Exhibitors
- AGI Westfield
- Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada
- BASF Canada
- Bayer CropScience Inc.
- BioScience Association Manitoba
- Bunge North America
- Canada Computing
- Canadian Red Cross
- Cargill Ltd.
- City of Winnipeg
- Engineered Air
- Farm Credit Canada
- Farmer's Edge
- FDM Group Canada Inc.
- Federated Co-operatives Limited
- Husky Energy Inc
- HyLife Foods
- International Rural Exchange
- Lehigh Hanson
- Macdon Industries Ltd.
- Maple Leaf Agri-Farms Inc.
- Naval Reserves | Forces Canada
- Norima Consulting Inc.
- Nurse Next Door
- One Insurance Group Ltd.
- Paterson GlobalFoods
- PCL Constructors Canada
- Price Industries
- Public Service Commission of Canada
- Pulford Community Living Services
- Reaching E-Quality Employment Services (REES)
- Richardson International
- Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP)
- Sigfusson Northern Ltd.
- Simaril Inc.
- Simplot Canada (II) Ltd.
- Student Works
- TD Bank Group
- Toromont CAT / AgWest
- Ubisoft Winnipeg
- University of Calgary, Haskayne School of Business, MBA
- University of Toronto, Master of Urban Innovation
- University of Toronto, M.Sc. Sustainability Management
- Vale Canada Ltd.
Information for Exhibitors
Career fair hours, 10:00 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.
While the fair runs for 6.5 hours and you are welcome to attend for the full duration, we recommend that employers select a minimum 4 hour time slot to connect with students and alumni. This is similar to past in-person fair lengths and allows our employer partners increased flexibility.
Benefits of being an exhibitor
- Connect with students and alumni from all faculties and programs at the University of Manitoba eager to learn about your organization and potential employment opportunities.
- Market your organization to thousands of qualified students and alumni at this high-profile event and increase your brand awareness among the student body.
- Recruit students and alumni for full-time, part-time and summer positions or volunteer opportunities.
- Educate students and alumni on the knowledge, skills and attributes you look for as an employer.
- Register for the 2020 Career Fair and find the right people for your organization.
Registration is open!
We welcome you to take a moment to review the resources below and complete the registration webform. Exhibitors will receive an automated email from the system outlining their selection upon submission. Exhibitors will then receive a confirmation of registration email within 2-3 business days, confirming receipt of the registration webform and outlining next steps. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact Zachary LeClerc, Career Fair Coordinator by phone at 204-474-8284 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also register your organization on careerCONNECT to receive notices about upcoming events.