ASE Career Fair
Tuesday, October 3, 2023 | 2:00 - 6:30 p.m.
Multipurpose Room, 2nd floor
UMSU University Centre
65 Chancellor's Circle
The annual ASE Career Fair at the University of Manitoba is coordinated by Career Services, the Faculty of Agriculture Student Organization (FASO) and the University of Manitoba Engineering Society (UMES). More than 60 exhibitors participated and over 800 students entered the career fair in 2022, our first fair back in-person.
Students and alumni
Are you looking to connect with employers and investigate potential opportunities? Are you looking for a summer, part-time or full-time job? Do you want to learn more about graduate and certificate programs?
JOIN us for the 2023 ASE Career Fair!
Students, mark your calendars and plan to attend this annual October event.
- Expand your understanding of the industries and companies that employ students and graduates from the faculties of Agricultural and Food Sciences, Science, Engineering and Environment
- Increase your understanding of the knowledge, skills and attributes employers look for in future employees
- Learn about types of employment: full-time, part-time, co-op and summer positions
- Open to all University of Manitoba students and alumni interested in opportunities in these industry sectors
Prepare for the ASE Career Fair
Register for career fair prep sessions, resume and cover letter workshops and more offered by Career Services.
ASE Career Fair Prep workshop
Get ready for the ASE Career Fair! Get tips on how to highlight your strengths and skills and impress potential employers. Learn strategies for researching employers, meeting behavioral expectations and utilizing conversation starters with employers as well as utilizing an online platform.
This workshop will help you to understand the value of networking in your career journey, develop and improve your abilities for initiating and building positive relationships in your life by learning and implementing various networking methods, and understand and experience the networking process.
Resumé and Cover Letter workshop
Join this interactive workshop and learn tips on how to format your resumé and cover letter and what you should and should not include. Your cover letter and resumé are marketing tools, the "door opener" to a job interview, so take this opportunity to sharpen your resumé and cover letter.
We would like to thank all of our 2022 ASE Career Fair supporters and exhibitors.
Check back for updates on ASE 2023 exhibitors and supporters.
Map and booth list
Check the complete list of exhibitors alphabetically or by booth number.
Use the map to navigate the fair.
Information for Exhibitors
Benefits of being an exhibitor
- Connect with students and alumni from the faculties of Agricultural and Food Sciences, Science, Engineering and Environment, eager to learn about your organization and potential employment opportunities.
- Market your organization to thousands of qualified students and alumni at this high-profile event and increase your brand awareness among the student body.
- Recruit students and alumni for full-time, part-time and summer positions or volunteer opportunities.
- Educate students and alumni on the knowledge, skills and attributes you look for as an employer.
- Register for the 2023 ASE Career Fair and find the right people for your organization.
Registration will open in a few weeks
Create a UMCONNECT account for yourself and your organization to receive notices about upcoming career fairs, events and opportunities to connect with UM students.
Please review the material below before registering your organization for the ASE Career Fair.