ASE Career Fair
Tuesday, October 4, 2022 | 2:30 - 6:30 p.m.
UMSU University Centre
65 Chancellor's Circle
The annual ASE Career Fair at the University of Manitoba is coordinated by Career Services, the Faculty of Agriculture Student Organization (FASO) and the University of Manitoba Engineering Society (UMES). The last time this fair was in-person, in 2019, more than 70 exhibitors participated and over 1300 entered the career fair.
Students and alumni
Are you looking to connect with employers and investigate potential opportunities? Are you looking for a summer, part-time or full-time job? Do you want to learn more about graduate and certificate programs?
JOIN us for the 2022 ASE Career Fair!
Students, mark your calendars and plan to attend this annual October event.
- Expand your understanding of the industries and companies that employ students and graduates from the faculties of Agricultural and Food Sciences, Science and Engineering and Environment
- Increase your understanding of the knowledge, skills and attributes employers look for in future employees
- Learn about types of employment: full-time, part-time, co-op and summer positions
- Open to all University of Manitoba students and alumni interested in opportunities in these industry sectors
Thank you to the supporters of the ASE career fair.
List of 2022 Exhibitors (Alphabetical)
Information for Exhibitors
Benefits of being an exhibitor
- Connect with students and alumni from the faculties of Agricultural and Food Sciences, Science, Engineering and Environment, eager to learn about your organization and potential employment opportunities.
- Market your organization to thousands of qualified students and alumni at this high-profile event and increase your brand awareness among the student body.
- Recruit students and alumni for full-time, part-time and summer positions or volunteer opportunities.
- Educate students and alumni on the knowledge, skills and attributes you look for as an employer.
- Register for the 2021 ASE Career Fair and find the right people for your organization.
Registration is open!
We welcome you to take a moment to review the resources below and complete the registration webform. Exhibitors will receive an automated email from the system outlining their selection upon submission. Exhibitors will then receive a confirmation of registration email within 2-3 business days, confirming receipt of the registration webform and outlining next steps. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact Wayne Mark or Zachary LeClerc, Career Fair Coordinators by phone at 204-474-8284 or email email@example.com.
You can also register your organization on careerCONNECT to receive notices about upcoming events.