Honours: 15 credit hours RLGN at the 3000 level or higher
Advanced: 12 credit hours of RLGN
General: 6 credit hours at the 3000 level of RLGN
To do this year:
- Meet with a department advisor for honours program approval.
- Confirm eligibility to graduate with an academic advisor and declare intent to graduate in Aurora (3-year option).
Investigate your career options:
- Look at sample job postings to ensure you have the qualifications upon graduation.
- Develop employability and essential skills sought by employers.
- Create a LinkedIn profile to network with professionals.
- Explore supports available to entrepreneurs for business planning such as Business Start Program.
Consider continuing your studies: Check out the Faculty of Graduate Studies, Extended Education or other academic institutions.
VOLUNTEER & WORK EXPERIENCE
Continue or start research: Participate in the Undergraduate Research Poster Competition.
Check out student job opportunities with: summer camps, Winnipeg Public Library, social service agencies and non-profit organizations. Consider the University of Manitoba TA and GM positions available or become a writing tutor through the Academic Learning Centre.
Assess your resumé: Identify any gaps in experience and fill them through volunteering, work placements or internships such as the International Youth Internship Program.
Did you travel abroad? Become an exchange mentor for the International Student Mentorship Program, join the exchange student community at the University of Manitoba or write an article about your experience.
Participate in the President’s Task Force on Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion (EDI).
Participate in the multicultural opportunities on campus: Participate in the Intercultural Development and Leadership Program or take part in Graduation Pow Wow.