Honours: 21 credit hours of FREN at or above the 3000 level*
Double Honours: 6 credit hours of FREN at or above the 3000 level*
Advanced: 24 credit hours of FREN at or above the 3000 level*
Double Advanced: 21 credit hours of FREN at or above the 3000 level*
General: 12 credit hours of FREN at or above the 3000 level*
To do this year:
- Meet with a department advisor for honours program approval.
- Confirm eligibility to graduate with an academic advisor and declare intent to graduate in Aurora (3-year option).
Investigate your career options:
- Look at sample job postings to ensure you have the qualifications upon graduation.
- Develop employability and essential skills sought by employers.
- Explore supports available to entrepreneurs for business planning such as the Business Start Program.
- Create a LinkedIn profile to network with professionals.
Consider continuing your studies: Check out the Faculty of Graduate Studies, Extended Education or other academic institutions.
VOLUNTEER & WORK EXPERIENCE
Continue or start research: Participate in the Undergraduate Research Poster Competition.
Check out student job opportunities with: Languages at Work, Manitoba Legislative Assembly, Winnipeg Public Library and Young Canada Works.
Search for job opportunities online: Check out Job Bank, Find My Job, Indeed or other search engines.
Use your networks and connections: Inquire about unadvertised job openings (the "hidden job market").
Did you travel abroad? Write an article about your experience for World W.I.S.E magazine.
Participate in the multicultural opportunities on campus: Attend International Week, participate in the Intercultural Development and Leadership Program, volunteer for the International Student Mentorship Program or take part in Graduation Pow Wow.