Honours: 21 credit hours of FREN at or above the 3000 level*
Double Honours: 6 credit hours of FREN at or above the 3000 level*
Advanced: 24 credit hours of FREN at or above the 3000 level*
Double Advanced: 21 credit hours of FREN at or above the 3000 level*
General: 12 credit hours of FREN at or above the 3000 level*
To do this year:
- Meet with a department advisor for honours program approval.
- Confirm eligibility to graduate with an academic advisor and declare intent to graduate in Aurora (3-year option).
Investigate your career options:
- Look at sample job postings to ensure you have the qualifications upon graduation.
- Develop employability and essential skills sought by employers.
- Explore supports available to entrepreneurs for business planning including the Stu Clarke Centre for Entrepreneurship, World Trade Centre Winnipeg, and the Manitoba Government.
- Create a LinkedIn profile to network with professionals.
Consider continuing your studies: Check out the Faculty of Graduate Studies, Extended Education or other academic institutions.
VOLUNTEER & WORK EXPERIENCE
Continue or start research: Participate in the Undergraduate Research Poster Competition.
Check out student job opportunities with: Languages at Work, Manitoba Legislative Assembly, Winnipeg Public Library and Young Canada Works.
Search for job opportunities online: Check out Job Bank, Find My Job, Indeed or other search engines.
Use your networks and connections: Inquire about unadvertised job openings (the "hidden job market").
Did you travel abroad? Become an exchange mentor for the International Student Mentorship Program, join the exchange student community at the University of Manitoba or write an article about your experience.
Participate in the multicultural opportunities on campus: Participate in the Intercultural Development and Leadership Program, volunteer for the International Student Mentorship Program or take part in Graduation Pow Wow.